Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

8.19.2014

Ipsy July Glam Bag

image


image

I know its August and since I took a long break I thought I would get back into the blogging world with my July ipsy Glam Bag. Once again ipsy created an amazing neon pink makeup bag with scalloped edges which I've been using nonstop. I received some great products in July. I was so happy to see the Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil in my bag I took it with me while I was in Hawaii. I didn't like the Lavilin Jojoba Skin Soother Gel Cream it smells so bad. I'm already a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics they're real mascara so no complains there. I liked all the items from July Glam Bag beside that gel cream.


image

Ipsy July Glam Bag
- Lavilin Jojoba Skin Soother Gel Cream
- Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara
- Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain
- BareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Divine Wine


Are you a ipsy member? If so what did you get in your July Glam Bag? Check out ipsy and join me if you haven't.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig