Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

10.24.2014

Ipsy September & October Glam Bag

image

 Loved my ipsy September & October Glam Bag. Septembers theme was street style I think the bag matches perfectly with the theme. I loved the Hikari lipstick but I have way too many red lipsticks so I'm going to give this gorgeous lippie to my mom.  I was happy to see the duo eyeshadow brush it will be great for traveling.


image


image


image

ipsy September Glam Bag
- Alterna Haircare Caviar CC Cream 10 in 1 Complete Correction
- Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
- Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet 
- Pacifica Natural Water Proof Eye Pencil in Gun Metal
- NYX Velvet Velours Eyeshadow


image

This months theme was beauty candy I loved LOVED the bag. The hand cream feels amazing but smells horrible I'm not into strong fruity scent. I didn't like the highlighter much its very light and fades away after an hour or so. The pigment that I've received is simply stunning overall I'm very happy with last months and this months glam bag.

image


image


image


image

ipsy October Glam Bag
- Doll 10 Beauty H2Glo Highlighter
- Epice International Purifying Exfoliant
-Figs & Rouge Hand Cream
- Mica Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow in Reluctance
- Starlooks Lipgloss in Guilty Pleasure


Are you a ipsy member? If so what products did you receive this month? If you're interested in subscribing click here 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig