Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

7.04.2015

Happy 4th Of July!!

image


image


image

Happy 4th Of July!! I'm spending the day with my family enjoying a lovely dinner followed by fireworks. I'm going to wear a navy blue and white stripe midi dress from ZARA which i purchased last year so its no longer available sorry but I'm sure you can find a stripe dress easily. I recently purchased this gorgeous sequin hanger from etsy I love it its so glamorous I will leave the sellers link below. I'm pairing this dress with Christian Louboutin Nude Pigalle and Mac Cosmetics Riri Woo Lipstick. Hope you all have an amazing weekend stay safe and enjoy. 


Dress- Zara, Shoe- Christian Louboutin Pigalle, Lipstick- Mac Cosmetics Riri Woo, Necklace- H&M, Hermes, Sequin HangerEtsy


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig