Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

1.21.2017

Best Beauty Discoveries | in 2016

I want to thank you all for all the love on my Best Skincare of 2016 post I truly appreciate it. Today I will be sharing my roundup of Best Beauty of 2016. I purchased many beauty products last year, but only a few made the cut if you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen me talking about these products. I also included an item that became a quick favorite in the last few weeks. Let's jump right into it! 

Best Beauty Discoveries | 2016

  • YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer-  I had three minis of this primer I'm on my last bottle now I love this primer. It's very light, and if you have large pores like me, you'll love this one it really does minimize the pores.                                                                                                                        
  • Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation- This foundation is one of the best I've ever used. I purchased this last year during IMATS and ever since then I have been neglecting all my other foundations. This foundation gives me a flawless base I just LOVE this foundation!!
  • Chanel Golden Sun Powder Blush- Golden Sun is stunning! I think it will be lovely on all skin tone. Review here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
  • Estee Edit Ember Glow The Barest Blush- If you notice both of the blush I'm featuring today falls into rusty warm shades, I love rusty tones I find them more flattering on me than a pink blush. Review here

  • Cle De Peau Luminizing Face Enhancers- Last year I've decided to give these luxurious highlighters a go, and I'm totally obsessed! If you're looking for a light hint of glow highlighters, then you will love these. Cdp Face Enhancers have the most beautiful formula and not to mention the packaging is simply gorgeous.                                                                                                                                      
  • Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer- I'm not a huge fan of bronzers, but I discovered this bronzer last year, and I love it! It gives me a gorgeous glow. Review here
  • Stila Mind Eyeshadow Palette- I think I've pretty much got all my friends and family hooked on this palette even a few of my Instagram makeup junkie buddies jumped on the bandwagon with me. One of my most used palette from 2016 which I shall review soon!                                                                                                                                                                                         
  • Colourpop Eyeshadows- I can't believe I didn't purchase these shadows sooner. I love the super shock shadows they're highly pigmented and not to mention super affordable.
  • Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara- This mascara gives my lashes major volume!! Love this mascara no flaking, no smudging, it's a great product.                                                                                                                                                                                             
  • Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler-  I've tried many lash curler this one is by far the best I've ever used. It fits my eye shape perfectly without pinching my eyes perfect lash curler. 
  • Tom Ford Lips & Boys Lipsticks- I love Lips & Boys lipsticks my favorite one is Addison and Julian.                                                                                                                                        
  • Cle De Peau Radiant Liquid Rouge- I was never a glossy lipsticks fan till I came across this gem. My favorite shades are 11, 12 and 13.                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  • Wander Beauty Carryon Lip & Cheek Gel- I discovered this product at the very end of last year, but I had to include this cause it quickly became one of my favorite. Review here.
  • Beauty Blender- This have been the only tool I've been using to blend out my concealer, and the size is perfect for under eye area.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
  • Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush- This is a great little brush it helps blend out products seamlessly.                                                                                                                                        
  • Hakuhodo J 4004 Brush- The only highlighter brush I've used all throughout last year and I will continue using it this year as well.                                                                                         

This concludes my Best of Beauty 2016 series, what are your favorites? It can be beauty, skincare, book anything you've enjoyed. Let me know in a comment below I would love to read them. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Find me on:


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Beautiful Photos Mona! I am with you I loved thd Velvet Noir Mascara and the MUFE foundation stick! Loving the look of that palette tooo! Xxx

    Sorren
    www.beautyinbold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sorren! Yes, totally loving the stick foundation and Mascara. I think you'll love that palette since you like doing soft neutral looks it's such a good everyday palette. Xo

      Delete
  2. Seriously you photos are goals! 😍

    Joyce x
    http://www.joycelauofficial.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try new brands this year, especially Colourpop since everyone seems to love their eyeshadows. Love your photos :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should definitely try it! I love the shimmering shadows more than the matte ones.
      Xo

      Delete
  4. Such amazing shades and I still cannot believe that I haven't tried anything from Make Up Forever!!x

    Millie x
    http://queenmillie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/grey-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mufe is one of my favorite brand when it comes to foundation and since they have a huge range of shades to choose from everyone can find a perfect match!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Such gorgeous photos! I'm super excited to try new brands. I just tried the Wander Beauty carryon lip/cheek gel you reviewed and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that I'm really enjoying Wander Beauty, such great products.

      Thanks for stopping by:)
      xo

      Delete
  6. I bet these are good items. Love the colors and shades. I wanna check them it out too and try it for myself. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos Mona, and the products. I was a religious Chanel and Dior user, now I've gravitated towards some other products at Sephora. Thanks for the wonderful tips, I will have to try some of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't need another eyeshadow palette, I don't need another eyeshadow palette... I'm not sure I believe that yet after seeing that one from Stila! I've been eyeing those for the longest time and the one you have is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty shades, I love the eye shadow palette! I also still need to try a beauty blender.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love YSL and Tom Ford's make up products! Glad to see them in your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If the Cle de Peau products here are anything like their foundation, then I need them BAD! Best foundation I've EVER used! I also need to get my hands on the YSL primer - I've heard good things! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only wear makeup every once in a while but some of these would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these photos! I'm going to have to try all of this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig