Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.04.2016

The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow Review

The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow
Price $28.00 for 0.21 oz
Where To Purchase: Sephora

The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow

 The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow

The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder
Rule breaker. Risk taker. Estee Lauder built her beauty empire by preaching "Beauty is an Attitude." Now the Estee Edit brings you new beauty attitudes, inspired by Estee, curated by out Guest Editors of the moment-created by YOU. Wear it. Share it.Own it. #beautyattitudes

 The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow

Estee Lauder is no longer for our moms! The new Estee Edit line is targeted toward younger consumers. The spokesmodel is Kendall Jenner and Street Style It girl Irene Kim, she's a beauty influencer from Korea. They launched their collection back in March 2016 and its exclusively available in Sephora online and stores. Out of all the products from this line the first thing I noticed was Ember Glow Blush. This is my shade! I'm not into pink blushes so this shade is right up my alley. The packaging is not what I expected it looks fine from afar but once I brought it home, I noticed the pan is not glued in securely. Its loose I thought it was going to fall right out of the compact but so far its still intact so we shall see.

The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow

Ember Glow is a rusty warm bronzey shade with a hint of rosy undertone. I feel like this shade will show up different depending on your skin tone. This blush is called the Barest Blush because its supposed to give you a light flush of color. Its infused with micronized pigments and sunflower seed oil and its decorated with a metallic overspray. The shimmer overspray will fade away as you use the blush, the texture is soft, light and a little bit of powdery. When you swirl a brush on the blush it kicks up just a little bit of access product. This blush swatched beautifully however once I applied it on my cheeks it didn't adhere to the skin very well. This happened for the first few times I used this blush but after I kind of broke in (like you'd do with a new shoe haha) it applied evenly, blended easily. Ember Glow is very pigmented and once the shimmer spray wears off you end up with a matte finish. I got 6-7 hours of wear before it started to fade. Lets look at some closeup of Ember Glow.

 The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow

 The Estee Edit By Estee Lauder The Barest Blush Ember Glow

Overall
This is a beautiful blush but the packaging is a let down, you shouldn't have to worry about your blush pan falling out of the compact any minute. Ember Glow is a perfect blush for those who aren't into pink blushes like myself. I just hope before they launch the next collection, they'll improve the packaging of the compacts.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig