Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

9.01.2013

Origins Brighter By Nature High Potency Brightening Peel

image
Origins Brighter By Nature High-Potency Brightening Peel With Fruit Acids
Price $39.50 
40 Pads
Where To Buy: Sephora.com

image
Origins Brighter By Nature High-Potency Brightening Peel With Fruit Acids

Details From The Website:
These clinically proven skin brightening peel pads rival the instant smoothness and radiance restoring benefits of a professional 30-percent glycolic peel without the redness. Plus they help restore clarity and improve evenness of skin tone.For all skin types.

image
Origins Brighter By Nature High-Potency Brightening Peel With Fruit Acids

This product was hate at first sight i say this cause this broke me out after one use. i wouldn't call it pimples all over my face it was more of a rash type bumps i don't know how to explain it .you must be wondering why i continued to use this and how on earth this made it on my can't live without list. well  this peel pads did scared me at first but once i saw the result  i realized this product really does work so i decided to continue using it. my skin is very sensitive i break out easily sometimes some product can irritate my skin which can cause redness on my cheeks. but this didn't irritate or cause redness, the second time i used it i didn't see a whole lot of rash looking bumps . then as i continued over the months my skin finally got used to it and i just love love this product. i will say this these pads are a bit rough it might not look like it on the pictures but they are which helps exfoliate your skin and get rid of all the dead skin. these pads didn't make my skin dry or anything my skin glows after using this. the packaging suggested to use this twice a week but i use it once a week i don't want to over do it since my skin is super sensitive. i use this during night time but if you are to use this during day time make sure to use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while and after using this product. 

image

This is what the pad looks like after i use it on my super oily to combination skin. i know its gross but seeing the result really makes this product 10 times better . i always wash my face with a cleanser prior to using the pads but it still looks like i haven't washed my face for days. at first i thought it was my cleanser so i used a another cleanser but the result was same then i realized this takes out old makeup,oil,dirt,dead skin cleans out everything and leaves my skin smooth clear and glowing. you might feel a little cool and tingling while using the pads. i have been using this for two months or so and i haven't noticed any brightness on my skin maybe if i continue using this i might notice a difference, but if it doesn't brighten my skin I'm fine with that since i didn't purchase this product for brightening purpose. i did notice my old acne scars has been reduced . using this every week really helped prevent breakouts and helped clear out my skin so much. i no longer use amore pacific treatment enzyme peel since i like origins peel pads better and i get the result much faster than the amore pacific peel. i really recommend this product to everyone try it out see if it works out for you i truly hope it does .



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig