Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

9.03.2013

Top 5 Mac Nude Lipsticks

image

Hey guys i thought i share my top five  mac nude lipsticks with you all. please excuse my beat up lipsticks as you can see they are much loved i reach out for these lipsticks a lot. most mac lipsticks last on me about 4 to 5 hours. you can purchase mac lipsticks on www.maccosmetics.com . 

image
Mac Mattene Lipstick Delectable 
(Top picture direct sunlight, Bottom picture with flash)
Price $15.00
0.08 oz

Delectable is a peachy nude color with a creamy semi-matte finish. this is a limited edition lipstick the closest dupe i found is Mac's peach-stock. it's not a bang on dupe Mac peach-stock is less orange and more beige. this shade looks great on tan/olive skin it goes on creamy and doesn't dry out my lips . i have this lipstick on here.

image
Mac Brave Lipstick 
(Picture taken with flash)
Price $15.00
0.1 oz

Brave is described as pink-beige with white pearl color, it's a satin finish lipstick. brave looks more of a mauve pinkish color on me. i like the satin finish it doesn't make my lips dry at all. when it comes to nude lipsticks i tend to reach out for peachy nude colors more than the pink nude color, but its nice to switch it up sometimes and that's when i reach out for brave .


image
Mac Blankety Lipstick
(Picture taken with flash)
Price $15.00
0.1 oz

Blankety is described as soft pink beige, it's a amplified finish lipstick. Blankety is my very first mac lipstick. its so creamy i just love this lipstick, this lipstick would look great with a super smokey eye look. Blankety is my absolute favorite nude lipstick, its a must have and something i will continue purchasing.


image
Mac Hug Me Lipstick
(Top picture direct sunlight, Bottom picture with flash)
Price $15.00
0.1 oz

Hug me is described as flesh pink, it's a lustre finish lipstick. I'm not a fan of lustre finish lipsticks but hug me totally won me over its a beautiful pinky nude brownish color if that makes any sense .this lipstick glides over very smooth doesn't make my lips dry what so ever. i just love this color i will definitely repurchase this .


image
Mac Yash Lipstick 
(Left picture with flash, Right picture without flash)
Price $15.00
0.1 oz

Yash is described as deep neutral color its a matte finish lipstick. i think mac added yash to their permanent collection i bought some back ups anyways cause i just love this lipstick. this last about 4-5 hours  it does dry out my lips a little. don't let the website swatch scare you it doesn't look that light once you apply it . yash looks like brown with a slight pink under tone on me. i think this is a great nude color for medium to dark skin ladies. this concludes my top 5 nude lipstick list =)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig