Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

12.25.2013

GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment

image
GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment 
Price$ 69.00
Size: 1.2 oz
Where to purchase: Sephora.com


image
GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment 


image
GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment 

A few months ago one of my friend told me I have to use this mask called Glam Glow supermud. She even did a short review on her face book page. After reading her review I purchased the Glam Glow mask and started using it. I've been using this mask for the past three to four months and I have to say this is absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin so i wanted to take my time and see how this mask reacts on me. Since this product is pretty pricey I use it sparingly. Glam Glow supermud didn't irritate my skin, however I tried Glam Glow youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment and my face was on fire never using that again.


image


image

This is how it looks when you apply it and once it dries it turns into white/grayish color. You can actually see this mask working sucking out all the oil and dirt out of your pores. I use this mask twice a month, I apply a thin layer all over my face and leave it on for 15-20 min. Then after a week I apply this mask only on my nose and cheeks leave it on for 20-25 min. I also do spot treatment whenever i see a pimple, Next morning its gone no sight of the pimple. I noticed this mask got rid of all the blackheads on my nose. I love how my face feels after using this mask.




Overall:

This mask is seriously a magic in a pot, you notice the result instantly.  This mask works well on both dry and oily skin. After using this mask i did notice a difference on my skin. Blackheads were gone my skin is super soft glowy and less oily. A little goes a long way. This mask is definitely worth the money. Try it out hope it works out for you.  





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig