Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.21.2014

Ipsy May Glam Bag

image

This is what I received in my ipsy may glam bag. I can't do that no peeking thing before my bag arrives I'm very eager to know what I'm getting every month. This month I wasn't too happy about my glam bag but when I saw a Avene skincare product I was kinda excited since I heard a lot about that brand but never got to try anything from it. I don't know why I received that moisturizer for dry skin in my glam bag cause I have extremely oily skin and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it on the survey. I never heard of hey honey skincare brand but its a mask and I love masks so excited to give that a try. Pacifica eye shadow duo hmph that's a product I can live without and about the Sans Tan sunscreen all I can say is I hope it doesn't cause any breakouts. 


image


Ipsy May Glam Bag
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Pur~lisse Pur~moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer
- Sans Tan SPF35 Sunscreen
- Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask
- Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo

Are you a ipsy member? If so what did you get in your May Glam Bag? Check out ipsy and join me if you haven't.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig