Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

6.18.2014

Ipsy June Glam Bag

image



image

Ipsy June glam bag was designed by one of my favorite designer Rebecca Minkoff i love the prints and the colors. This months glam bag is better than last months. For $10 bucks a Rebecca Minkoff bag with 5 products sounds like a good deal to me. I like everything I got in my bag this month even the hair product it smells really good. I love NYX cosmetics so I was very happy to see the lip gloss in my bag love the eyeliner the color is perfect for summer. 


image

Ipsy June Glam Bag
- Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner 
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
- Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss E'clair
- Laneige BB Cushion


image
Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner , NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss E'clair


Are you a Ipsy member? If so what did you get in your June Glam Bag? Check out Ipsy and join me if you haven't.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig