Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

9.05.2014

Ipsy August Glam Bag

image

I loved August Glam Bag its super cute my daughter loved it too she loved it so much that she took it. I took a early peek at last months bag and I was happy to see the Urban Decay mascara. This is my very first Coastal Scents blush duo and I like it. I did not like the lip balm at all it has a strong grape fragrance and its something I can see a 12 year old using I did not like this product at all. I used Dr. Brandt Pores no more before and its not a product I would repurchase.


image


image


image

Ipsy August Glam Bag
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Absolute Lip Balm
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo
 - Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil


Are you a ipsy member? If so what did you get in your August Glam bag? Check out ipsy and JOIN ME on the fun.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig