Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

10.19.2015

Glossybox October

image
GlossyBox is a monthly subscription box, for $21.00 per month you receive 4-5 full or deluxe size products. I bought few boxes in the past but this box is by far the prettiest of them all.

GlossyBox Description
According to COCO CHANEL, a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. Designed by the renowned illustrator, Jamie Lee Reardin, The October Vive La France GlossyBox captures both of these attributes.

image
This is the back of the box its totally frame worthy!

image

image

image
These are the 5 items I received, so far I've used 4 products out of the 5 and my most favorite is the nailpolish and the exfoliating gel.

image
Nuxe Gentle Exfoliating Gel With Rose Petals
Fullsize Value $24.00 for 2.6 oz

image
Sabe Masson Solid Fragrance in Rock
Fullsize Value $25.00 for .17 oz

image
La Roche Posay Redermic [R]
Fullsize Value $57.00 for 1 oz
The one I received its a deluxe sample size 0.16 oz

image
Lollipops Make Up Paris Nail Lacquer in Voyage A Paris Fullsize Value $10.00 for .4 oz
De Bruyere Paris Red Lipgloss Fullsize Value $17.50 for .17 oz

image

image
Lollipops Make Up Paris Nail Lacquer in Voyage A Paris

image
De Bruyere Paris Red Lipgloss


Overall
I used the Nuxe Exfoliating Gel it was very gentle it leaves the skin very soft and smooth. I haven't used the La Roche Posay product yet I'm kind of afraid cause it does contain retinol. I do plan on using it soon though cause I've been wondering about retinol products. The solid perfume is a no for me its a bit strong for my liking. I love Glossybox but the only reason I unsubscribed in the past cause the box doesn't fit inside my mailbox which meant a visit to the USPS every month. I liked this box its definitely worth $21 and the box is self is a piece of art.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was wondering if a Glossybox is worth the price, this looks pretty good. Will you return to blogging soon?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig