Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

6.29.2016

5 Lipsticks You Need To Try Now


I think when it comes makeup products Lipsticks are one item that I love to collect along LE blushes. Today I want to share 5 Lipsticks that are my absolute must haves! These lipsticks are amazingly pigmented, long lasting and very comfortable on the lips. When I say " Lipsticks You need To Try Now" I'm not referring to a specific shade more of an overall performance of these lipsticks. Now without further ado, let's get started.




Tom Ford Lips & Boys Lipsticks- When it comes Tom Ford he can do no wrong, I love his makeup line especially the Lips & Boys lipsticks. These are a mini version of the regular Tom Ford lipsticks its much more affordable, tons of shades to choose from, it's perfect for carrying in your makeup bag or clutch. I must admit as much as I love Tom Ford lipsticks some can go rancid like the Sable Smoke for one, I repurchased that lipstick many times and each time it went bad within months. I also noticed its mostly the nude TF lipsticks that are going bad, rest are still smelling pleasant. With that being said, I own quite a few of the Lips & Boys lipsticks and so far none of them went bad and since the size is much smaller than a full-size TF lippies you'll end up using them up rather quickly. My favorite one is Addison, which I couldn't feature here today cause it's almost done and what's left of it won't photograph very well haha. You can go with any shades from the TF Lips & Boys line they have pinks, coral, nudes, reds so it caters to everyone's needs. 



Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g Lipstick- When Charlotte Tilbury Launched her line in the US I knew I had to have three items from the line, It was this lipstick Bitch Perfect and two of the eyeshadow quads. I quickly fell in love with her lipsticks I love the Mattes (Review here) as well, both Kissing and Matte Revolution lipsticks are very pigmented and comfortable on the lips. Another favorite of mine is the Hepburn Honey lipstick from the Kissing lipstick line. CT lipsticks definitely stand out more in her entire makeup line at least for me, I prefer them over her other makeup products. 



YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick- I still remember the day when I purchased my very first YSL lipstick, I was very overwhelmed with so many choices then I ended up going with the shade #3 Ultimate Beige. Well here I am years later and I still love this shade and repurchased it a few times, I love the Silky Sensual Radiant line more than the other ones. All though I'm not a big fan of the strong scent in this lipstick, it's the formula that won me over. It just glides on your lips like butter and it's very pigmented too and I must point out the gorgeous packaging that I don't mind seeing on my vanity. I also love the new Oil-in-Stick lipsticks those are a must have as well, I did a review a while back on this particular shade you can check it out here



Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour- I love CL shoes so when they launched a beauty line I was all over it, I immediately purchased two Matte Velvet lipstick. I have nothing but good things to say about this brand, they really got the formula down to a T not to mention the gorgeous packaging. I only have the Velvet Matte lipsticks but I heard the Silky Satin and Sheer Voile lipsticks are just as good. I'm very excited about their new collection which I'm sure they'll sell out just like some of the lipsticks did. Christian Louboutin lipstick are definitely worth the splurge, I did a review on the two shades I own you can check it out here.


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick- This is the lipstick I reach for when I don't have any makeup Its like a lip balm with some colour. It's very glossy hence the name, I own a few shades but Etourdie is my favorite out of them all. Overall this is a great lipstick its sheer yet lightly pigmented, it's non-drying and you can never go wrong with Chanel. 



Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. If you have any top picks please let me know in a comment below, I would love to hear all about it. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig