Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

2.06.2014

YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick Beige Ultimate

DSC 0284

YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF15
Beige Ultimate #3
Price: $35.00
Size: 0.12 oz
Where To Purchase: Sephora


image

The packaging is so sleek and luxe. Golden tubes and the YSL logo layered beautifully over the shade. I think the packaging was the reason i bought this lipstick at first which later turned into a favorite. Beige Ultimate is described as a mauve taupe color. This is a perfect peachy nude for me, my mac shade reference would be NC40-42. This color is very pretty and flattering on medium to tan skin ladies. YSL lipsticks are described as " extremely smooth and creamy lipstick with a formula that transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches the lips". These lipsticks are exactly what YSL claims it to be they glide on like butter. It averages about 4-5 hours of wear on me. There is a sweet citrus fragrance to it. These lipsticks are super glossy and moisturizing the pigmentation is just amazing.



image
Heavily Swatched 



image


Overall:

Like I mentioned I purchased this lipstick cause of the beautiful packaging but I immediately fell in love and purchased a few more. Even though its not long wearing I'm willing to overlook this con. Beige Ultimate was my very first YSL lipstick purchase. I've never experienced any formula like this. I'm willing to pay $35 bucks for a tube its totally worth it.






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Amon ekta picture ami o tulte koto try korsi ,hoy ie nah :'(

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig