Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

2.13.2014

Ruby Red

Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope you guys have an amazing day with your loved ones. To those who are not celebrating Valentines Day I hope you enjoy your Friday. I never celebrated Valentines Day either until I met my one true love. So corny haha.. I did this fun glittery red lips for you guys. I really loved how the glitter gave that metallic look. I gotta warn you guys this post is kinda pic heavy with that being said hope you guys enjoy this glittery lips.



image

LIP
Mac Cherry Lip Liner
Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick
Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani 400 Lipstick
Red Glitter ( from a craft store )



image



image



image



image



image



image


Line your lips with a red lip liner ( Mac Cherry lip liner ). Then apply a matte red lipstick ( Mac Ruby Woo lipstick). Then apply a creamy red lipstick ( Armani Rouge d'Armani 400 lipstick ) which will help adhere the glitter. Now pack on the red glitter ( craft glitter ) and its OK if you make any mistake you can clean it up with some concealer once you do that you are all done!



image



image



image



image








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig