Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

2.11.2014

Emerald

Hey guys I posted a picture of this look on my page today, and some of you asked for a list of products I've used to create this look so here it goes.



image

FACE
- Mac Prep+Prime Face Protection SPF50 
- Mac Face & Body Foundation
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer SPF35
Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Mac Brow Pencil Spiked
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Clinique Cheek Pop Peach Pop
- Mac MSF Soft & Gentle
- Lancome Dual Finish Powder
- Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray 


Lip
- Mac Hug Me Lipstick 
- elf Matte Lip Color Natural


image

EYES
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk ( on the lids )
- Inglot 463 eye shadow ( on the lids )
- Mac Saddle & Texture eyeshadow ( crease )
- Mac Uninterrupted eyeshadow ( upper crease )
- Mac Sweet Joy eyeshadow ( brow bone highlight )
- Mac Vex eyeshadow ( tear duct )
- Inglot Gel Liner 77
- Sephora Emerald Lid Liner Stain
Mac Saddle eyeshadow ( lower lash line )
Stila Kajal Eyeliner ( water line )
- Benefit They're Real Mascara


Now its time for some chit chat .. Who's ready for spring? I know I'm, I guess we have a to wait a little longer. For now I'm indulging in some spring makeup collections. For instance this adorable Clinique new cheek pop blush.



image


 I think I'm the last one to purchase this product. I tried to look the other way but it didn't work. Nowadays social medias are such a enabler I tell you but I'm glad I purchase this though cause its an amazing blush. Many of you might not know this but I started  my beauty adventure with this brand. I will do a review on these blush once I receive the other three. I also decided to rotate my makeup every week so I can try and use up some of the makeup I have in my collection. I rediscovered my Inglot eye shadows and it seems to me i can't put them down. Which means more makeup looks are on it's way. 


image







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig