Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

10.01.2018

Marelle Red Bootie

Etienne Aigner Marelle Sock Booties

Etienne Aigner shoes

Etienne Aigner sock booties

Hm knitted dress

HM knitted dress

Happy Monday!! So excited to begin October and work on my fall/winter capsule. I recenly had the pleasure of visiting Etienne Aigner office for a sneak peak of their upcoming Spring 2019 collection. I loved the handbags which will be available on january 2019, I'm including photos of a few pieces that have caught my eyes. 

Etienne Aigner also gifted me a beautiful sock booties- in cordovan calf suede. The chunky heels makes this booties super comfortable for day to day wear. The athleisure inspired style features a navy patterened strech gore panel with racing stripe at the ankle. 

I paired the booties with a navy blue knitted maxi dress which I purchased last year from H&M. I really like the flute sleeves and the backless detail on this dress. It's the perfect dress for a fall date night! 

Dress- H&M (old) Shoes- Etienne Aigner Bag- Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch Earrings- Zara (old) 

Etienne Aigner

"Aigner shoes and handbags are distinguished by luxurious materials, artisanal craftsmanship, multi-functionality, and signature hardware. Enduring hallmarks include the iconic logo–an “A” refined to resemble a horseshoe–and use of materials such as fine cordovan leathers from Italy and hand-woven textiles."

Etienne Aigner

Etienne Aigner Handbag

Etienne Aigner Handbag

Etienne Aigner Handbag

Etienne Aigner Handbag

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig