Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

11.21.2018

Elemis Black Friday + Cyber Monday 2018 Deals

Elemis pro-collagen marine cream

It's time to stock up on your favorite skincare and beauty products. I thought I would highlight a brand that's not only my favorite but it's totally worth checking out.

This year Elemis is offering 25% off all full-sizes and more. From 11/23rd to 11/25th enjoy 25% off your purchase with code "BF25" at checkout. On Cyber Monday 11/26 enjoy 25% off your purchase with code "CYBER" at checkout. Plus receive a free gift with your $125+ purchase. 

Here are some of my top picks from Elemis:

Elemis pro-collagen cleansing balm review


This is one of my favorite cleansing balms. It deep cleanses, softens and nourishes the skin. This cleanser is infused with nourishing Edelberry, Starflower, and Optimega oils and Supercharged with anti-aging algae, Padina Pavonica. This rich balm contains 9 essential oils that remove all dirt and traces of makeup. It also contains powerful marine actives proven to firm your skin. On most days I double cleanse and I love to use this since it does a great job removing sunscreen, liquid lipsticks, and waterproof mascara. I love the smooth and creamy consistency and it smells amazing! This is definitely a must-have for me. 


Powered by Elemis patented Tri-Enzyme technology, this dual-action Pads gently smooth and brightens the complexion. These pre-soaked pads are ideal for those with uneven, dull skin tones. The pads are well saturated with product and each pad can be used on face, neck, and decolletage. One side is textured which gently exfoliates and the other side is smooth that brightens and illuminates the skin. I've noticed my skin feels super soft and smooth after using these pads. It does tingle for a bit, but it only lasts for a short time. 

Elemis Peptide eye recovery cream

Peptide Night Recovery Cream Oil $$59 $44

This skin-synchronizing nighttime treatment combines the hydration of a moisturizing cream with the protection of an oil. It's formulated with unique cream-oil blends Perilla Seed oil and Elemis exclusive Night Scented Stock oil, rich in omega 3, vitamin E and anti-oxidants. I'm a huge fan of facial oils, and I've been hooked on this since I received it. This oil works with your natural circadian rhythm repair system. This is designed to work as an overnight treatment for repairing the skin while you sleep. 

Peptide Eye Recovery Cream $$49 $36


This eye cream revives the appearance of tired and overworked eyes to improve the appearance of under eye dark circles, reduce puffiness and targets fine lines. I'm very skeptical when it comes to eye creams because in the past I've tried numerous eye creams and none of them really showed any results. I've been using this cream for a few months now, and I'm noticing an improvement on my fine lines it's not as deep, and it also helped brighten my under eye circles significantly. The consistency is thick and creamy so, I use a very small amount to avoid milia and so far there have been none! 

Peptide Thousand Flower Mask $45 $34

A mineral-rich face mask, formulated with skin-synchronizing Peptide and powdered by thousands of fallen flowers to instantly revitalize skin and reduce the appearance of pores. I was blown away by the soft, rich and velvety texture of this mask it's very easy to apply and remove. The clay helps to purify the texture of your skin while leaving your skin smooth and plump. I absolutely love this mask! 


A highly concentrated blend of deeply nourishing and hydrating plant-based superfoods that feed the skin with anti-oxidants and omegas for a healthy, radiant glow. Elmis Superfood range is filled with goodness! This is a lightweight oil that has a luxurious texture, and it absorbs very quickly. It doesn't feel greasy or sits on top of the skin so, it's great for oily skin. it leaves my skin feeling supple, nourished and glowing. 


Elemis pro-collagen marine day cream

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (Day $128 $96 & Night $160  $120

I saved the best for last Elemis Pro-Collagen line is one of their best sellers! The pro-collagen Marine creams firms soothe and hydrate the skin. It's clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 14 days. Padina Pavonica has been blended with Ginkgo Biloba, Chlorella and precious Rose and mimosa absolutes to moisturize the skin and visibly improve the appearance of fine lines while supporting a feeling of firmness and elasticity. This is ideal for all skin types, it absorbs quickly, non-sticky or greasy, doesn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts.

It's never too early to start using anti-aging products, and I highly recommend the Pro-Collagen Marine line. If you're new to Elemis and you'd like to try their products I would suggest their Mini Trio set $125 ($99 value) it includes:
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml, Pro-Collagen Marine Oxygenating Night Cream 15ml, and Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 20g ml. 


Let's Connect:


*Not Sponsered. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig