Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

10.18.2013

Ipsy October Glam Bag

image
Ipsy October 2013
-La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes
-Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturizing Spray 
-Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush
-Zoya nail polish Mason
-Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics

I recently joined ipsy i actually saw the august glam bag and loved it so i joined right away. this is my very first ipsy bag i don't have any complains for $10 dollar you get to try out 5 products you can't beat that.i don't think i will use the hair spray or the wipes. i like zoya nail polishes i have a few so i was happy to see mason in my bag. i like the brush feels very soft its a basic shadow brush so glad i got that.


image
Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Navy

I never heard of this brand but the color looks really pretty. I'm not a big fan of blue eye shadow so not sure if I'm going to use this or not.

image
Zoya Nail Polish Mason


I like this months products, i just wish they gave me the hand cream instead of the hair product. also zoya nail polishes are $8 bucks each so this is a great deal.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig