Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.18.2014

Ipsy April Glam Bag

image

I'm really impressed with ipsy two amazing glam bags in a row I liked everything I received in my glam bag this month. I love Urban Decay products so I was happy to see the glide on eye pencil in my bag. I had already received this coastal scent brush before and happy to see it again it's a great brush so no complaints here. I love peachy lipstick, lip liner so off course I fell in love with this peachy nudeish lip liner it's so pretty and perfect for spring. I'm excited to try out Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion and the eyeshadow is ok wish they would've sent me a lash instead of the eyeshadow but it's not a big deal maybe next month? One can always hope right..  I'm hoping ipsy keep up the good work and continue sending me amazing glam bags every month.


image


Ipsy April Glam Bag
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Pencil Black Velvet
- Starlooks Luscious Long wear Lip Pencil Naked
- Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion
- Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes The Shadow Champagne
- Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush




image
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sigh I wish we had glam bags too in Pakistan :/ Sadness
    xx
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig