Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.18.2014

Dress Your Face Master Class Seminar

Hey loves if you follow my Face book page you guys already heard the news I attended Tamanna Roashan aka Dressyourface workshop. It was a great learning experience for me also a pleasure meeting Tamanna. She demonstrated the base makeup first, we learned how to contour and highlight with cream products, high definition, bridal makeup, and eye makeup techniques. We did two eye look first we did a party look then transitioned that look into a cut crease bridal/Arabic look. I surprised myself when we were done with the whole look the steps were so quick and easy. She also answered every ones questions recommended brushes and products. I asked my sister to be my model for the evening I had a blast dressing her face.


image


image


image


image

We all received a certification along with a whole bunch of goodies. She had raffle tickets for some amazing prizes but i didn't win anything as usual lol. But we all received some amazing goodies we did use a few eye shadows from the Lavish palette to create the first look.

Goodies
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Water Proof Eyeliner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydra full Gloss Flamingo
- Shop Violet Voss Fairy Dust Glitter
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
- L.A. Glide Gel Liner
- Shadow Shields
- Lancome Lash Curler
- Morphe Brush

image

  I was rushing and trying to keep up with Tamanna cause we went to the next look right away so I took a  quick picture of this unfinished look. I will recreate this look cause I really liked this look more that the dramatic one. 


image


image

This is the finished look, one of Tamannas signature cut crease with double wing liner look with a pop of color in between the liners. Over all I had a great experience if you ever get the chance to attend her master class or one on one pro class I say go for it its totally worth it.

Brows
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Medium Ash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel

Face
- Inglot Primer
- Mufe HD foundation
- L.A. Girl Concealer ( to highlight & contour)
- Mac Studio Fix Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Blush Palette
- Mac Soft and Gentle

Eyes
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter Rich & Famous ( on the lid )
- Lavish Palette Sienna eye shadow ( on the crease )
- Mac Carbon eye shadow ( to cut the crease )
- Mac Vanilla and Nylon eye shadow ( brow bone highlight )
- Inglot Gel Liner
- Urban Decay Glide On Pencil Flip side ( in between the double wing liner )
- Inglot Gel Liner ( on the lower lash line )
- Lavish Palette Truffle eye shadow ( smudged on the lower lash line )
- Kiss Lashes
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Lip
- Nyx Natural Lip Liner
- Wet n Wild 903C Lipstick
- Nyx Real Nude Lipgloss


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig