Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.30.2014

IMATS NY 2014

Hey dolls finally a new blog post!! I attended Imats NY this year and I bought one day ticket I think it was a mistake I should have bought two day ticket. The reason I say that because it was packed the lines were crazy specially Limecrime booth line I didn't even know where it began and where it ended. Another thing I noticed people were swatching and swatching and swatching I don't think its annoying to swatch don't get me wrong but to swatch for a good 30 min its just ridiculous. I went with my sister so we took turns she waited on a line while I checked other booths then she took her turn while I waited on the line. We were exhausted after a few hours and decided to leave we didn't get everything off our lists but that's OK there is always next year and I'm definitely getting two day ticket for sure next year.



image

For the first time Inglot was not that crowded and since I had my list ready all I had to do was hand them the list and pay. I want to pick up a few more pigments from Inglot cause I'm in love with their pigments they are really pigmented it has that foiled look super pretty.

Inglot Pigments
- 63
- 50
- 82
- 84

Inglot Sparkling Dust Face, Eyes, Body
- 1

Inglot Body Sparkle
- 54

Inglot Nail polish
- 601


image

I was super excited for Sugarpill but once again the line was crazy long I was ready to give up. I did want to pick up a few more items but it was sold out.

Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow
- Royal Sugar
- Goldilux

Sugarpill Eyeshadow
- Kitten Party


image

Shop Violet Voss is a new brand for me and I'm really excited to try out their products.

Shop Violet Voss Glitter
- Raven
- Geri
- Rayne
- Teresa
- Shop Violet Voss Secret Weapon Loose Pigment & Glitter Adhesive


image


image


image

Eye Kandy Glitter
- Mad Melon
- Candy Coin
-Ballistic Berry
- Tiny Tart
- Caramel Apple
- Icing
- Liquid Sugar Glitter Adhesive 


image

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
- Stockholm
- Milan
-San Paulo
- Addis Ababa

NYX Lip liner Pencil
- Bloom
- Mauve
- Natural


image

What you know more glitter ha ha I had to stop by Lit Cosmetics I love their glitters. Check out those cute little holographic glitters. It was $10 bucks each and both of them came with a glitter base,
so I picked two colors I already used the gold one and it is amazing!! Cant wait to create more looks with these glitters.


image

Lit Cosmetics Holographic Glitter 
- Rich & Famous 
- Superfly

- Lit Cosmetics Kit Champagne Wishes & Lip Clearly Liquid Glitter Base 
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter Soul Sister


image

This year we got to see lots of new brands Sigma was one of them . I don't own any sigma brushes but I heard a lot about it so I'm hoping these brushes will live up to my expectation. Sigma was pretty generous they gave out two free mini brushed and so much more


image

Sigma Goodies
- Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove
- Sigma Mini Blending Brush E25
- Sigma Mini Eyeliner Brush E05
- Sigma Blush & Bronzer Sample
- Sigma Eyebrow Powder Sample
- Sigma Highlight Sample
- Sigma Smokescreen Eye Shadow Palette & Warm Neutrals Eye Shadow Platte Sample
- Sigma Capture New Color Combinations! & Be Eye-Conic With Sensational Shadows Sample


image

Sigma Brushes
- Sigma Round Kabuki F82
- Sigma Flat Kabuki F80
- Sigma Tapered Face F25


image

- Makeup For Ever Aqua Brow 25
- Morphe Brush Eye Shadow 42

This was the first year  Makeup For Ever had their products in Imats. I had a few things I wanted from mufe but unfortunately those items were sold out. I just picked out this brow gel which I already started using it and I love it. I was so irritated when I stopped by the Morphe Brush booth people were just standing there feeling the brushes and swatching the eye shadows over and over and over I just gave up grabbed an eye shadow paid and left. I was really looking forward to getting some of their eye shadows but it wasn't happening. This concludes my Imats haul didn't get to enjoy much this year believe it or not I didn't even get to take any pictures hopefully next year I will have a better time.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig