Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.08.2014

Sephora Beauty Insider 500 Point Perk L'Occitane Set

image

A few days ago I ordered some stuff from Sephora I saw this cute little L'Occitane set, I had enough points saved up so I decided to redeem my points. Those are the tiniest little hand cream I've ever seen super cute. These are perfect travel size products I'm totally saving these for a upcoming vacation. I already own the full size Amande Delicious Hand Cream and love it. Check your local Sephora for this cute little set.


image


image

-Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml 
-Amande Delicious Hand Cream 10ml
-Amande Shower Oil 35ml
-Amande Supple Skin Oil 15ml
-Verbena Body Lotion 30ml
-Small pouch that resembles a Postcard



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig