Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

12.09.2016

Kiehl's X Faile: A Collection For A Cause


 A few days ago I had an amazing time at Kiehl's HQ packing meals for those in need. I always adored Kiehl's as a brand and I'm also a big fan of their products so when I was asked to join fellow bloggers to help raise awareness for a great cause I was there without any hesitation. Food insecurity is a major issue in America. 42 million people are food insecure in our country and 1 out of every 6 kids faces hunger. That's 13 million children in the US who might face hunger every day. Kiehl's partnered with Feeding America 100% of Kiehl's net profit from this year's limited edition collaboration designed by Faile "Collection For a Causewill support feeding America. Faile consists of Brooklyn-based artists Patrick McNeil and Patrick Miller.








It felt great to help Kiehl's and Feeding America pack 400 meals for City Harvest. Also, the next day I stopped by a Kiehl's store to purchase two Creme De Corps Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter. The best thing about this collection is, it consist of most of their best-selling products so it's a perfect time to stock up on your favorite Kiehl's products. We were also sent home with two products from this collection a Creme De Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter $15 for 2.0 oz this will provide 85 meals and the Ultimate Strenght Hand Salve $34 for 2.5 oz each will provide 295 meals. There's a great little gift set in this collection which contains one of my holy grail product it's the Daily Reviving Concentrate. I would definitely recommend the Collection For a Cause set $45 if you're new to the brand it is a perfect way to try out some of their bestsellers. Check out the whole collection here Kiehl's X Faile Gifts

Collection For a Cause Set $45
Set Includes:
  • Daily Reviving Concentrate (0.5 fl oz.)
  • Limited Edition Ultra Facial Cream (0.95 fl oz.)
  • Limited Edition Creme De Corps (4,2 fl oz.)
  • Limited Edition Faile Sticker
  • Value of 450 Meals
Grapefruit Creme De Corps Whipped Body Butter $38 for 8.0 oz  Value of 340 Meals

Creme De Corps Classic Whipped Body Butter $15 for 2.0 oz. Value of 85 Meals

Ultimate Strenght Hand Salve Trio $34 for 2.5 fl oz, each Value of 295 Meals

Charitable Program Tote $15 Value of 55 Meals

This was my very first time at the Kiehl's HQ and being there for a great cause made this experience even better. 'Tis the season to spread love and give back so let's help raise awareness for food insecurity in the US. Did you spot any of your favorite Kiehl's products from the Faile collection? If so, please let me know in a comment below I would love to know your picks.  

Happy Holidays!! 

Find me on:




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm waiting for this in the mail! Love the art and their cause is awesome. Every year they do so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love the art as well and I truly love this collection cause its giving back to so many people. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig