Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

12.11.2016

Holiday Edition 2016: Stocking Stuffers Ideas

Happy Holidays!! Only 13 more days left till Christmas so let's get down to some gift ideas. I put together a few items I have used and can vouch for, all of these items will make great stocking stuffers. These are all beauty items and they're all under $50 and I hope this will give you some ideas to pick out gifts for your friends and family.





  1. Kiehl's 'Jeremyville- Dry Relief' Duo $16-  This set contains a Creme De Corps and a Lip Balm. I like both of these products especially the body lotion it's very moisturizing it's also one of their best sellers!                                                                                                                         
  2. Deborah Lippmann Ice Queen Nail Polish Set $12- I love Deborah Lippmann polishes, great quality, long-lasting and very pigmented. This set contains a red shade called Lady is a Tramp and a gold shimmering polish called the Golden Rule. Also, this is on sale which makes it perfect stocking stuffers grab it before it's gone!                                                                                                       
  3. Fresh Sugar Lip Bliss Collection $30- I love their lip balms the tinted one is my favorite. It nourishes my lips without it being waxy or sticky. It also has SPF 15 and I always keep one in my makeup bag.                                                                                                                                              
  4. Tom Ford Noir Rollerball $45- I'm very picky about fragrances there is only a handful of perfume I love and recommend, this is one of them. I just love how this smells and it actually lingers for quite long. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume so I can't recommend this one enough.                                                                                                                                                         
  5. Drunk Elephant Nightbright $28- I've recently discovered this brand and I immediately fell in love with a few of their products. I received a deluxe size T.L.C in one of the Sephora Playbox and after using it for a few nights I had to purchase the full-size bottle. NightBright set contains 8 ml T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and a 8 ml Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. I used the Marula oil and let me tell you it's a skin saver for dry dehydrated skin during winter. This dynamic duo makes a perfect gift for any skincare junkie!                                                                                                      
  6. Tom Ford Lips & Boys Lip Color $36- Mini lipsticks are just we needed and Tom Ford gave us just that. These Lips & Boys lip colors are a pure luxury from the sleek packaging to the TF engraving on the lipstick bullet. There are a few different formula matte, metallic and satin finishes to choose from. My favorite shade is Addison it's a satin finish, very pigmented, long lasting and it isn't drying on the lips. Overall these bad boys get a thumbs up from me.                                                                                                                                                                          
  7. Stowaway Dawn To Dusk Eye Palette $25- I received this last month from the Popsugar Must-have Box. I love how tiny and cute the palette is but don't let the size fool you, the shadows are excellent I'm quite impressed with the pigmentation and performance. The best thing about this palette, you can use it as an everyday palette very versatile, it's got matte and shimmer shadows a perfect balance that a palette require.                                                                                                                         
  8. L'Occitane Hand Cream Trio $28- Every year I get a whole bunch of these hand creams sets these are the ideal gift for anyone and everyone. I personally love the L'Occitane hand creams they're very moisturizing and I always keep one or two in my bag at all times. Don't forget to treat yourself with one of these sets trust me your hands will thank you!                                                                                                                                                                                                
  9. Sephora Gift Card $10-$250 - I know picking out a good gift can be hard you never know how much it will be liked or disliked so these gift cards come in handy for times like that. The card value starts from $10 to $250 so this can be a perfect gift for a co-worker, friend or a beauty junkie who loves Sephora.                                                                                                                          
  10. GlamGlow PoutMud Fizzy Lip Exfoliating & Wet Lip Balm Treatment Duo $39- I love their Super Mudmask and I'm also loving this treatment duo too. With the weather being so cold we can all use a good old lip balm. The exfoliator is so good it smells pleasant, gets rid of the dead skin and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. Also, I must mention it taste really good too!                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  11. Nest Holiday Votive Candle $16- My mom loves this brand I got her a fragrance set once it came with 5 mini Nest fragrances. I'm actually going to pick this candle up for my mom the packaging is so cute and festive. A perfect gift for all the candle lovers.                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  12. Kaplan MD The Blackberry Lip Kit $18- This trio is now on sale three products for only $18! This set contains a Sheer Lip 20 Treatment in Blackberry, a Lip 20 Treatment Gloss in Blackberry and a Matte Lip 20 Liner in Blackberry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
  13. Kiehl's Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter $15- I had to include this one cause this product serves a great purpose. All of the profit from this Limited Edition Kiehl's Faile Collection will support Feeding America. This whipped body butter keeps your skin hydrated, soft and also, its quite affordable.                                                                                                                                                                          
  14. Pixi Glow Tonic $15- I give these out all year around! Honestly love Glow Tonic and can't get enough of it. I did a detailed review on this you can check it out here.                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  15. Molton Brown 12 Days Of Christmas Collection $50- Saved the best for last. I love Molton Brown shower gels and you can break this set up to two or three per person. I love how the scent lingers on and it doesn't dry out my skin like some shower gel can. You can't go wrong with this one.                                                                                                                  
This concludes my Stocking Stuffer Ideas. Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!! 

Find me on:





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig