- Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic 6 Piece Kit $75- My mom and I love masking! This set comes with five amazing masks from PTR my favorite one is the 24K Gold Mask it's a firming mask and it will make your skin feel brand new!
- Byredo Hand Cream Duo $70- My current obsession is Byredo hand creams, and I'm sure any mom will appreciate this duo. And I'm hoping this cream duo will end up in my gift bag too!
- Molton Brown The Perfect Picnic Bathing & Hand Gift Trio $75- This set comes in a beautiful gift box, and the limited edition metallic bottles caps adds a cute little touch. This set comes with two shower gels and a fine liquid hand wash.
- Byredo Parfum Travel Vial $110- Perfumes are hard to pick, and I should know cause I'm extremely picky when it comes fragrances. However, I think these vials are a great way to introduce someone to the brand and their scents. The sizes (12ml each) are big enough, and you can get a sufficient amount of uses out of each vial.
- Laura Mercier Body Souffle Body Creme $60- This luxurious ultra whipped body creme will definitely put a smile on your mom's face. I received a set of Laura Mercier's Body Souffle last year, and I've been obsessed ever since. Each and every souffle's smells amazing, and it's very hydrating as well.
- BP Scalloped Faux Leather Tote $49- Both my mom and mom in law loves tote bags, and this is a great affordable one. This tote bag comes in four colors, and since it's faux leather, it's not very high maintenance perfect for everyday use. Also, I love the scalloped topline it's such a cute trendy bag.
- A few other options I wanted to include which I think will make a perfect gift for any moms Slip Silk Pillowcase $79, Fresh In The Buff Bundle and Chloe Drew Square Zip-Around Wallet.
These are my top picks for this year's Mother's Day Gift Guide hope you'll find this helpful. And I Hope you all have an amazing Mother's Day with your moms and your grandmothers.
Find me on: