Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.07.2017

Mother's Day Gift Guide

mothers day gift ideas

Mother's Day is right around the corner, and as I'm getting ready to pick out gifts for my mom and mother in law, I thought I would share my picks, and I hope it will give you some ideas. My favorite part of mother's day is waking up to fresh flowers and breakfast in bed, but these are some great add-ons to the flower and delicious breakfast in bed. Which I'm sure our moms will enjoy! 

mothers day gift ideas

  • Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic 6 Piece Kit $75- My mom and I love masking! This set comes with five amazing masks from PTR my favorite one is the 24K Gold Mask it's a firming mask and it will make your skin feel brand new!
  • Byredo Hand Cream Duo $70- My current obsession is Byredo hand creams, and I'm sure any mom will appreciate this duo. And I'm hoping this cream duo will end up in my gift bag too! 
  • Molton Brown The Perfect Picnic Bathing & Hand Gift Trio $75- This set comes in a beautiful gift box, and the limited edition metallic bottles caps adds a cute little touch. This set comes with two shower gels and a fine liquid hand wash.  
  • Byredo Parfum Travel Vial $110- Perfumes are hard to pick, and I should know cause I'm extremely picky when it comes fragrances. However, I think these vials are a great way to introduce someone to the brand and their scents. The sizes (12ml each)  are big enough, and you can get a sufficient amount of uses out of each vial. 
  • Laura Mercier Body Souffle Body Creme $60- This luxurious ultra whipped body creme will definitely put a smile on your mom's face. I received a set of Laura Mercier's Body Souffle last year, and I've been obsessed ever since. Each and every souffle's smells amazing, and it's very hydrating as well. 
  • BP Scalloped Faux Leather Tote $49- Both my mom and mom in law loves tote bags, and this is a great affordable one. This tote bag comes in four colors, and since it's faux leather, it's not very high maintenance perfect for everyday use. Also, I love the scalloped topline it's such a cute trendy bag. 
  • A few other options I wanted to include which I think will make a perfect gift for any moms Slip Silk Pillowcase $79 Fresh In The Buff Bundle and Chloe Drew Square Zip-Around Wallet.  
These are my top picks for this year's Mother's Day Gift Guide hope you'll find this helpful. And I Hope you all have an amazing Mother's Day with your moms and your grandmothers. 

Find me on:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig