Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.22.2018

Currently On My Wishlist


Hello, hope you guys are having a great week so far. With spring and summer right around the corner, so many new products are launching and I wanted to share what's on my radar. I've already purchased a few products from my wishlist, and I've narrowed it down to a few that are still on my radar. I recently picked up the new La Mer Soliel De La Mer Bronzer and Coral Glow Lip & Cheek Glow. I'm currently testing out both of the products, and a review will be up on the blog within the next week or so. 

  1. Chantecaille La Sirena Bronzer $78 this bronzer is part of their Summer 2018 collection. Truth be told I'm mostly swooning over the packaging, but Chantecaille cheek products never cease to amaze me. So, I'm very excited to get my hands on this bronzer. 
  2. La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Foundation SPF 25 $195 one of my favorite foundations is by La Prairie so, I'm very curious to try this new foundation. This will also be my very first cushion foundation, which makes this product even more special. 
  3. YSL Volupte Liquid Color Balm $32 this is not new to me cause I've already purchased one of the shade. I just love the formula of this liquid balm so, I want to try a few more shades. I have swatches of the shade 12 Chase Me Nude here
  4. La Prairie Essence Of Skin Caviar Eye Complex $170 I'm currently on the hunt for a new eye cream/essence. My friends rave about this essence, and since I'm a huge fan of the brand, it quickly made its way to my wishlist. 
  5. Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder $46 I'm hearing so many great things about this powder, and since I stopped using compact powders this will be a great addition to my short, one-man army Laura Mercier Translucent Powder collection. 
  6. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask $48 this new mask has everyone talking, and Sephora is constantly selling out. So, I'm very curious to find out what's so special about this new Jet Lag mask! 
  7. Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shade- a golden peach $48 this is also part of their Summer 2018 collection. The beautiful shimmering golden peachy shade immediately caught my attention, and there is also a very pretty seafoam shade. 
  8. Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask $88 I recently attended a Chantecaille event where Sylvie spoke about how they collect the ingredients for their skincare products.  I loved hearing the backstory, and since, I've never tried their skincare products I thought this gentle healing mask would be a great place to start. 
This concludes my wishlist! Please, feel free to leave a comment below I would love to know what's on your wishlist.

Let's connect:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig