Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.13.2016

Imats NYC 2016

image
Hey guys I attended Imats NY and I was so excited about this years Imats. I got to meet someone I really admire, I follow her tips and tricks on a daily basis. This year Lisa Eldridge did a live Q&A, I made sure I got there on time to catch her segment. She also did a book signing, which I almost missed but I made it just in time. If you haven't checked out her book yet please do, the cover alone caught my attention its a really good read.

image

image

As usual I was well prepared made my list ahead and I got everything off my list, except for one palette which was sold out. I didn't have Temptu on my list, however I was always curious about this little device. It was an impulsive purchase but I don't regret purchasing this at all, I love the idea of not having to use a brush. Which means less brushes to clean! I will test out this innovative little device before I come to a conclusion. Another brand I was excited about is Hakuhodo brushes, I love their brushes! I love the quality of these brushes its very soft and feels luxurious. I regret not purchasing more of their face brushes, next time I will definitely purchase a few more. Let's go ahead and look at the goodies but I must warn you this post is very pic heavy.

image
  1. Temptu Air Cordless Makeup Airbrush Device
  2. Temptu Airpod Foundation
  3. Temptu Airpod 301 Champagne Highlighter
image
  1.  Viseart Sultry Muse Eyeshadow Palette
  2.  Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
  3.  Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX08
  4.  Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation
  5.  Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil 5C

image

image
  1. Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner
  2. Bioderma Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution
  3. Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray

image
 Face Paint: The Story Of Makeup by Lisa Eldridge

image


Hope you enjoyed my haul, if you attended Imats this year please leave a comment below. I would love to know what you have hauled from Imats.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig