Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.01.2016

New In Luxury Beauty

image

Hey There TF lovers, TF Soleil Collection is here! I love the Tom Ford summer collections, the white and gold packaging is absolutely gorgeous.There are lots of repromotes this year, Pink Sandreview here), Cream and Powder Eye Colors in Naked Bronze and Golden Peach, Fire Lust Illuminator, Terra and Gold Dust Bronzing Powders are all repromotes. I purchased both cheek compacts but I don't have Bicoastal yet, its backordered and very hard to track down. There are six new Moisturecore Lip colors, Bronzing Primer, new Cream Cheek Color in Pieno Sole, New Bronzing Powder in Bronze Age and five new formulated Ultra-Rich Lip Color. I'm currently testing out the Ultra-Rich Lip Colors and the Radiant Moisture Souffle, reviews will be up soon.


image
Tom Ford The Afternooner Soleil Contouring Compact

image
Tom Ford Purple Noon Ultra-Rich Lip Color

image
Tom Ford Temptation Waits Ultra-Rich Lip Color

image
Tom Ford Revolve Around Me Ultra-Rich Lip Color

image
Tom Ford Golden Peach  Cream and Powder Eye Color

image
Tom Ford Radiant Moisture Souffle

Tom Ford Soleil Collection is now available online at Neiman Marcus, Sephora and Nordstrom


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It all looks so yummy! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I did my last order and got Purple Noon! For the longest time I kept calling it Purple Moon haha I had no idea it was named after a French film. I can't wait to get it! This collection has made me run mad! haha

    xoxo
    http://www.hellohimawari.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig