Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.16.2018

Emerald

BP Mini Translucent Metal Handle Bag

HM MULE SHOES

Celine clear bag

BP. Mini Translucent Metal Handle Bag

Givenchy Live irresistible Blossom Crush Perfume

Givenchy Live Irresistible Blossom Crush Perfume

TOM FORD GLOW STICK

Happy Monday! Newyork was warm and sunny this weekend and it was also Bengali New Year day what a perfect day to celebrate and start the year off right. Traditionally we wear red and white saree but I decided to mix it up a bit. I don't wear a lot of colors on a daily basis my outfit mostly consists of white or black color tops with jeans. When it comes to shoes and handbags, that's where I like to have some fun and twist. I wore one of my favorite pair of emerald green mules I purchased this pair last year from HM. The quality is superb it's has a satin material and it is very comfortable. Keeping the emerald green theme going I wore these vintage earrings that I purchased a few years ago, I absolutely love these earrings. I'm also loving the combination of the new Givenchy Blossom Crush and Byredo Bal d'Afrique perfumes both floral scents but it's not too heavy, it's very light and airy. Now let's discuss the bag I'm sure you've all seen the newest trend- PVC bags. Well, I can't get enough of the new trendy bag, I picked up an affordable version from Nordstrom. I'm eyeing a beautiful Chanel PVC bag but not sure if its worth the splurge. For now, I'm going to enjoy every bit of this BP. PVC Bag.

Top- Banana Republic (Similar) Jeans- Gap Earrings- Vintage Bracelet- Gorjana Shoes- HM (Similar) Bag- Nordstrom Sunglass- Dior Fragrance- Givenchy Live Irresistible Blossom CrushBal d'Afrique.

Makeup details:


Eyes- Anastasia DipBrow Pomade, Mac Cosmetics Texture and Nylon eyeshadow, Milani Pencil Eyeliner, Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Masraca

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig