Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.11.2018

Polka Dots

Zara Polka Dots Dress

Zara Polka Dots Dress

Zara Polka Dots Dress

Polka Dots Dress

Zara bucket bag

Zara Bucket Bag

Hello! Switching gears today on Makeupwithmona. Six years ago when I started blogging I had a vision for my blog but for some reason, I decided to put a few things off and mostly focused on beauty here. I finally decided it's time for a switch and I want to incorporate things I enjoy. I will still be doing beauty reviews but along with that, I will be also sharing outfits, handbags, travel etc. I hope you'll enjoy this journey alongside me :) 

Last Sunday it was my parent's wedding anniversary we all went out for dinner and this is what I wore to the dinner. I actually got inspired by my daughter's polka dot dress which I will link here. I wish they did the same exact dress for adults but nonetheless, I found something similar and I absolutely love the dress! It's very comfortable and stretchy so I would suggest going down a size unless you want an oversize dress look. I paired the dress with a basket bag it's from Zara's last years summer collection but I found a bag that looks exactly like this one here. I wore my favorite white mules which I also picked up last year, however, I found something very similar and it's pretty affordable here. It's still chilly here in New York, so I went for my favorite camel coat. For makeup, I used two BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes, which I've been testing for a while and I will be reviewing them soon. 

Dress: Zara Coat: Forever 21 (Similar) Shoes: Who What Wear (Similar) Bag: Zara ( Similar, Similar, Similar) Earrings: Zara


SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig