Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.27.2018

Sheer Lace

forever21 Lace dress

Forever21 Embroidered maxi dress

Forever21 Embroidered maxi dress

Forever21 Embroidered maxi dress

Forever21 Embroidered maxi dress

Forever21 Embroidered maxi dress

Christian Louboutin pigalle 100mm

Cult Gaia's Ark Mini

Happy Friday! Spring has sprung, and I had to take advantage of all the pretty blossom trees so, it was only appropriate to shoot this dress on this location. I felt this sheer lace dress went perfectly with the pretty trees. This dress was under $40 it's very well made, and it has beautiful embroidered details with scalloped trimming. I think this will be a great dress for summer weddings or parties since the fabric is very comfortable. I'm 5'3, and the dress is a bit long for me so, I had to pair it with high heels. I went for the classic Christian Louboutin Pigalle in 100mm.   

 Dress- Forever21 Shoes- Christian Louboutin Bag- Cult Gaia Earrings- Tiffany's 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig