Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.29.2013

Skindinavia No More Shine

 

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Spray ( 4fl oz)

Instruction
-Shake well
-For best result apply both before and after makeup.
-Spray 2-4 times in an X and T formation.


I purchased this setting spray last year from imats i forgot how much i paid for it but this retails from $20.00 to $39.00. this gives you a flawless oil free finish,i have oily to combination skin and this kept my makeup oil free for about 8 hours after that i did notice a little shine on my forehead and nose so i do need to blot but it's very minimal.i love this setting spray even though it doesn't do what it promised but 8 hour is good enough for me.if you look at urban decay's oil control makeup setting spray its made by skindinavia as well.this also works great during summer time,this is a very light weight spray nothing like mac's fix plus which i love during winter time but makes me look really greasy during summer time. i will definitely repurchased this and hope you try this out if you have oily skin like me I'm sure you will love this.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig