Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.07.2013

Mac Prep+Prime Highlighter



Hey guys couple of days ago i mentioned about a product i discovered recently its mac's prep+prime highlighter pen in light boost.it comes in 3 colors light boost(soft yellow), radiant rose (light shell pink) and bright forecast (mid tone peachy coral) .light boost is amazing if you have yellow undertone like me you'll love it i love how it brightens up my under eye area.the packaging is ok you have to twist the bottom part to get the product out kind of similar to stilla's lip glaze packaging .i use this under eye,on the highest point of my cheekbones,on my cupid bow,a little bit on my chin and then i blend it out with my beauty blender.in the picture it looks kinda pale but once i blend it out it looks great gives me just the right amount of brightness.its very light weight and blend able i use eve pearl salmon concealer under my eye before i apply this cause i don't think this can do a concealer's job unless you don't have any dark circles then you can get away with skipping concealer. it doesn't get cakey at all i just love this product can't live without it i definitely recommend it =)




 
 
I used this highlighter pen in this look check it out here

Hope You Enjoyed
...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig