Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

5.30.2013

Day Time Skin Care Routine


Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser
Clinique Moisturizing Gel
Clarins Sunscreen SPF 40

I always try to keep my skin care simple and clean i don't like changing my skin care products too much.if its working then why change a good thing? that's how i feel when it comes to skin care don't get me wrong i love trying out new things.but I'm very very picky when comes to products for my skin with that being said this is my morning ritual.

Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser

If you don't know by now i love this cleanser its very gentle. It really makes my skin feel fresh just what I need when i wake up. This cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin. This is seriously one of my can't live with out product not to mention this lasts me forever a little goes a long way a pea size is all you need.



Clinique Moisturizing Gel

I think i can't rave enough about this moisturizer i have been using this for a very long time. since i was a teen thanks to my mom for introducing this to me.this didn't break me out kept my skin hydrated really got the job done without making me look like a grease ball. I do switch to the moisturizing lotion during winter cause I get some dry patch around my cheeks and the lotion really helps. I totally recommend this product to everyone you simply cant go wrong with this moisturizer.


Clarins Sunscreen SPF 40

I used to use aveeno sunscreen and loved it but I don't know what happened i cant find the one I used to use. I came across this one I actually like this one a lot I did a review on this you can check out here. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig