Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

4.23.2013

Sephora CHIC Week Haul

Hello again =D sephora was having a 15% sale so i decided to pick up some products. I didn't want to get any makeup related products but i saw the lip gloss and i was like OMG I MUST PURCHASE IT lol I'm really getting addicted to this lip gloss love the color planning on picking up some more soon. then i saw the emerald lid stain and fell in love even though I'm not a big fan of green color. I've already used the living proof shampoo and the soap & glory body scrub i will do a review on it cause they are awefreakingsome.i finally got a brush head for my clarisonic i have been meaning to get one in like forever i usually get the normal brush head but i wanted to try the deep pore one so we will see how that goes and i also picked up a glass nail filer cause my clumsy self dropped the one that i had but my old one lasted me more than a year so that was good hopefully i don't drop this one anytime soon .i will list the products names below hope you enjoy this haul post please comment suggest or if you have any request let me know i would be glad to do so =)


-Soap&Glory The Scrub Of Your Life (Price $18.00 This stuff is amazing )
-Alterna Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo (Price $22.00 I used a sample size of this shampoo and i liked it so picked up a full size )
-Living Proof Full Shampoo (Price $10.00 As you can see I'm on the hunt for a volumizing shampoo cause lately my hair have been super oily greasy and flat used this one twice so far so good )
-Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser (Price $22.00 My all time favorite)
-Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Deep Pore (Price 25.00)
-Stilla Kajal Eyeliner Topaz (Price $18.00 One of the staple item in my makeup routine)
-Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Cube Lid Stain (Price $16.00)
-Sephora Collection Crystal Nail File (Price $10.00 A must have )
-Dior Addict Gloss #363 Dormeuse (Price $29.50)



 

 

 

 

Samples



Hope You Enjoyed
...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig