Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

6.04.2013

May Favorites


The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel
Lush Fair Trade Honey Shampoo

I have been loving these 2 as you can see I'm almost done with the shower gel.i was never a fan of lush shampoo's until i met fair trade honey. it does a wonder for my oily scalp my hair looks so shiny after using this shampoo love love it !!



Clarisonic Mia 
Amorepacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

I always loved my clarisonic but sometimes i forget about it but last month i used this 2-3 times a week and my skin feels so soft and smooth.season changing caused some dry patches peeling so clarisonic helped a lot.i received the peel as a sample and my god this stuff is amazing, its so gentle i know peel sounds kind of scary.but believe me guys this is so gentle not to mention this will last me a long time and it smells so good i will definitely do a review on this.


 

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
Guerlain Maxi lash Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Mac Lustre Drops Sun Rush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Style Blush

I have had this chanel foundation for a while now less than a year and i loveee it. i don't know why i was looking for a another foundation when i had my HG foundation in hand.this foundation stays put even when it's 100 degree out .i didn't need to blot or retouch all day i just love love love this foundation I'm ditching my bb cream and sticking to this as of now.i'm loving guerlain maxi and loreal mascara lately i will do a review on the guerlain mascara soon.i've been keeping it really simple and all about the skin with a thick wing liner.i have been pairing up style,laguna and sun rush and this 3 creates an amazing dewy glow its perfect for summer.... now onto some random favs i have been reading a lot lately and i purchased couple of amy cross book series.she is an amazing author my favs are the dark season,asylum,night girl check out her books ,if you love thriller with a little bit of romantic and horror mix then you will enjoy reading her books.let talk music omg i have been listening to Gatsby soundtrack non stop i love all the songs.every song is just perfect 1920 with a twist of 2013 and off course Lana Del Rey's young & beautiful is my national anthem for the moment .i wake up to that song go to sleep to that song you get my point i just LOVE THAT SONG.till next time guys hope you enjoyed reading this post =)






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. do a detail review on Amorepacific Treatment Enzyme Peel,it sounds interesting..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i intend to ..i will try to get the post up soon =)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig