Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

6.25.2013

Sephora Haul

It's Haul time !!! so i really wanted to try out some products and purchase some items from my long and never ending list.i purchased ysl foundation but the shade i was matched with is completely off color so went back to sephora hoping i will get a perfect match but that didn't happen so i ended up returning the foundation.i really wanted the foundation to work for me cause the texture was amazing it blended so smoothly and felt weightless I'm really bummed out =( 


 

Origins Skin Protecting Facial Kit (Price $39.50)
I'm seriously getting hooked on origins i bought this little kit mainly cause i want to try out the charcoal mask and skin guardian .so i thought why not go for this kit and try out the products before i purchase the full size products.i will do a review once I'm done testing them out.



phmjoto 40
Sephora By Opi I Gotta Blush On You (Price $9.50)
Origins Ginger Hand Lotion (Price $16.00)

My husband introduced me with this hand cream he goes out of town for work purpose and the hotel he was staying at last year they had all origins and aveda products and he was telling me how awesome this hand lotion feels and he bought me the lotion ever since then i have been using this lotion and i love it thanks to my hubby he is the best !!

 photo 42

Dior Skin Shimmer Star *02 Amber Diamond (Price $45.00)
I've been eyeing this bad boy for a while now finally decided to purchase this.


Some samples to try out and that jack black beard lube is for my dear hubby =)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig