Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

3.25.2014

Ipsy Jan & Feb Glam Bag

Hey guys I didn't get a chance to share my ipsy Jan & Feb Glam Bag with you guys. I thought before I share my fabulous March Glam Bag I might as well share these bag first. Better late than never! I didn't like anything I received in my January ipsy bag. I don't really experiment with face lotion and I don't have dry hair if anything my hair is super oily so I don't know why I received the hair mask. I didn't like the tinted balm either so with that being said January Glam Bag was a total miss for me. February Glam Bag was a little better than January I love love the lotion it smells divine and pretty moisturizing. I was happy to see the falsies who doesn't love false lashes right? I love the POP lip gloss and Zoya nail polish. I didn't like the bronze eye cream shadow found the formula a bit drying. I don't really care for the bags, I don't really use the bags I get from ipsy except for last years December bag. For $10 bucks 4-5 products sounds like a good deal but it can be a hit or miss thing. Now lets jump to the pictures.



image



image

Ipsy January Glam Bag 
- Nourish Organic Face Lotion
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads
- Mica Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm Fiesta
- Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil Pearl


image



image



image

Ipsy February Glam Bag
- Zoya Nail Polish Odette
- Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow Spiced Rum
- Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini Fuchsia Freesia
- J.Cat Beauty EyeLash
- Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig