Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

3.31.2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Spring Social Event

image

I'm sure by now all of you heard about the Sephora 15% Off VIB Rouge Spring Social Event. If you haven't heard of it yet it was a event where all the VIB Rouge member got to attend a exclusive closed door shopping experience. When I received the email I immediately RSVP'd at the nearest Sephora. It was from 9-11 am kinda early but that didn't stop the ladies the sephora I went to it was packed. They had coffee and little bites I went for the coffee right away and began shopping. 


image


image

Every time I pay a visit to Sephora I always stop by my favorite brand YSL. I love swatching the lipsticks and the glosses. Its the gold packaging I mean who doesn't love YSL's luxurious packaging right? =P 


image

At the entrance they handed out a raffle ticket for prizes. Every 30 min they were announcing a winner. I stayed till 10:30 and no I didn't win anything, I wasn't expecting to either I never win lol but it was fun to watch the whole process.


image


image

They also had a mini make over with different brands I picked Nars. I was called for my mini make over with in 10 min after singing up. I was greeted by this sweet mua she was showing me Nars new matte multiples. She applied one of them along with a illuminator in Copacabana. I absolutely loved the matte multiple but it was sold out so I had to come home and order that right away. I also asked her to show me the new Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick. I liked the color its a toned down orchid shade I didn't purchase the lipstick cause I'm pretty sure I have a similar color lipstick in my collection.  


image

Face
- Mac Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF 50
- Mac Face and Body Foundation
- Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer
- Hourglass Radiant Light Ambient Lighting Powder ( to set the concealer )
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Exposed Blush ( left picture )
- Nars Matte Multiple & Illuminator Copacabana ( right picture ) 
- Mac Whisper Of Gilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish & Soft and Gentle msf ( highlight )
- Guerlain Meteorites Perle 


lip
- Mac Magenta lip liner & Flat Out Fabulous ( left picture )
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Clementine ( right picture )


image

I had on Mac Magenta lip liner with Mac Flat Out Fabulous lipstick. Then I tried the Sephora Pantone Universe lipstick after that I decided to try on a bright vivid Orange lipstick which I ended up loving. I didn't pick up the orange lipstick because I had already paid for my items and the line was insane so I just ordered it when I got home.


image

I picked up only 3 items I did have things I wanted to purchase but some of them were out of stock. Like I mentioned I ordered a few things that I had on my list and since I'm very impatient I didn't wanna wait for those items to arrive and delay this post. I'm excited to use the MUFE HD foundation again its one of my favorite. I heard a lotta good things about the Nars creamy concealer so excited to try that as well. Lots of new and repurchase products this month!

-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
-Makeup Forever HD Foundation
-Nars Creamy Concealer


image


image

Everyone received a makeup bag with a few samples. I don't really care for the samples but I really love the bag I'm totally going to use this bag.  Even though I didn't get to come home with all the items off my list, I really enjoyed the event all the SA were polite and very attentive. If you are a VIB Member you can use the coupon VIBTICKET beginning April 3rd through April 11th to receive15% off. For VIB Rouge members enter code ROUGETICKET beginning from March 30th through April 11th.

Samples
-WEI Royal Ming Firming And Hydrating Cream
-Smasbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
-Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel
-Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer
-Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter
-L'Occitane Precious Cream





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig