Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

3.14.2014

Inside My Makeup Bag

Hey guys I thought I would share whats inside my makeup bag at the moment. This is one of my favorite makeup bag. When I purchased the LV neverfull two years ago I had it hot stamped, I asked my husband to pick it up and he purchased this makeup bag and placed it inside the neverfull. It was so sweet of him, hubby purchased this bag from Bloomingdales. I realized my makeup bag is always loaded with lots of lip products for some odd reason. Since I wash my hand a lot I never leave the house without a hand cream. Let's check out what else is in my makeup bag right now.



image



image



image



-L'Occitane Amande Hand Cream
-Mac Yash Lipstick
-YSL Rouge Volupte #3
-Mirror Compact
-Mac Blot Powder
-Mac Feline Kohl Pencil
-NYX Natural Lip Pencil
-Stilla Kajal Eyeliner Topaz
-Boscia Blotting Linens
-Dior Creme De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm
-Mac Plusglass
-Dior Addict Gloss Dormeuse
-Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara
-Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara ( sample size)



image



image






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig