Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

3.29.2014

Ipsy March Glam Bag

image

Ipsy March Glam Bag is my favorite one so far. I received 4 amazing products this month. I think this months bag was perfectly put together at least mine was. I love love the eyeliner its a perfect shade of blue. Who doesn't love minis right? I was kinda hesitant about the lipstick shade but once I swatched it I was sold. As you all know by now I'm into neutral eye shadows so I'm glad I got the NYX trio. I was kinda looking forward to the Pacifica lotion since I reviewed it and pretty sure I mentioned that I loved it!! Anyways I'm still happy with my bag and you will see why once you check out the swatch picture.


Ipsy March Glam Bag
-NYX Love In Rio Eye Shadow Trio
-Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer
-BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick
-Chella Indigo Blue Liner


image


image


image






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig