Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

3.24.2014

Blue My Mind

Hey dolls its time to incorporate colors into our makeup, accessories and outfits. Since I'm not a big fan of full on bright colors on my eyes I usually go for a colored liner or smudge some bright color eye shadow on my lower lash line. I'm loving royal bright blue color for this spring. This is how I added some colors into my look hope you guys like this easy look and try it out =)



image



image



image

EYES
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Vanilla Eyeshadow ( on the lids )
- Mac Texture Eyeshadow ( on the crease )
- Mac Vanilla & NYC Eyeshadow ( on the brow bone )
- OCC Jubilee Pigment ( on the tear duct )
- Mac Deep Truth & Freshwater Eyeshadow ( lower lash line )
- Mac Vibrant Grape & Stars and Rockets Eyeshadow ( blended with Deep Truth e/s on the lower lash line )
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara 


image

FACE
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Mac Face and Body Foundation mixed with Mac Sun Rush Lustre Drops 
- Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer 
- Hourglass Radiant Light Ambient Lighting Powder ( to set the concealer )
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
- Tarte Exposed Blush
- Hourglass Incandescent Light Ambient Lighting Powder ( highlight )
- Mac Skin finish Natural ( on the t-zone )


LIP
- NYX Natural Lip Pencil
- Mac Peach stock Lipstick 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig