Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

3.15.2014

Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub

image
Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub 
Price: $9.95
Size: 0.8 oz 
Where To Purchase: Lush 


image



image

Bubble Gum lip scrub smells like a strong bubble gum flavored syrup. The fragrance can be too strong for some but I got used to it over time. Its a basic lip scrub feels like sugar mixed with some oil. This lip scrub does contain jojoba oil which helps softens my lips. It can be a little messy the scrub doesn't adhere to the lips very well. I use this when I notice my lips are a bit dry then follow up with a lip balm. While using this you have to be careful not to get it wet or else it will get hard as a rock. You can make a DIY lip scrub at home with sugar and jojoba oil/olive oil difference is this one just taste and smell better.


image



Overall:

If you are a Lush fan like me you will  love this it taste sweet and works really well. I'm not big on doing DIY, since this is pre-mixed, pretty affordable, and it will last a long time I will definitely purchase this again.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig